Monday 30 January 2012

A new week









We had a very nice relaxing weekend with all the udi stuff behind us (I'll enjoy it whilst it lasts because I know it won't be long before Norway pisses me off again!)
We wandered round Oslo, ate a nice lunch in a very nice cafe,had leisurely breakfasts and long lie ins. We watched the wonderful "The Killing" even though the danish is very distracting for me as now I can speak norwegian the danish language sounds like a norwegian who is drunk with a potato stuck in their throat! (no offence intended to all my lovely danish readers!) I can read danish but cannot understand it at all when I hear it (and I'm a little disappointed as I thought I was getting 3 languages for the price of one when I started learning norwegian!)
We are almost in February now and I'm not quite sure where January went....

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the UDI business! Looks like bringing it to the media worked. I SO hope Norway doesn't piss you off again too soon... Maybe it's a small comfort to know that soon it will be spring and loppemarked season? :-)

    ReplyDelete